Everyone benefits from feeling strong, and my mission with SumoLifts is to empower the everyone to reach your potential through strength training fitness.
The fitness community can be that outlet you may have wanted/needed to help you take your fitness to the next level; or, it may be that one thing that you never knew that you needed in order to wake up every morning with a goal. Goal setting is one of the first steps of being successful. SumoLifts is here to help break down your day or week to take your fitness dreams into reality through powerlifting.
I want to make an impact on my community and I’ve always put 110% of effort into my goals. When I graduated high school in 2010 I earned my certification to be a Certified Personal Trainer by NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) and I’ve been training ever since.
I received certification in:
- TRX Suspension training
- Foam Rolling (trigger point therapy)
- USAPL club coach
- NASM Weightloss Specialist
- I became a marine in 2012
- I Broke Maryland state USAPL records as junior in Total, bench press, squat, and deadlift
- I worked with many experts in the field
- I continuously is trying to education myself in the health and fitness field
- I actually apply the things I have learned to everyday life